6mm - 20mm HSS Cone CutterCode: HCC02
High Quality M2 HSS step drills for professional use. Precision ground, multi-flute cutting edges produces accurate burr-free holes. Also features a self-centring point which eliminates the need to pre-punch. Titanium Nitride (TiN) coated for extra wear resistance. Used to create accurate holes or enlarge holes in metals up to 2mm thick.
Application: Sheet metal up to 2mm thick. Can also be used to enlarge holes in woods and plastics.
- Titanium Nitride High-grade High Speed Steel
- Precision ground multi-flute cutting edges for burr-free holes
- Self-centring point eliminates the need to pre-punch
- Cylindrical shank for use in 3-Jaw drill chuck rotary drills (do not use on hammer action)
- Ideal for drilling sheet metal or enlarging existing holes
- Display Packed