Depth stop to countersink screws to the correct depth in drywall, plywood and more. Prevents splitting or crushing plasterboard by drilling your drywall screws too far. Gives a consistent finish to any plasterboard work ready for skimming. Industrial-quality bits manufactured from high-grade steel. Fully hardened, these bits are extra hard, providing a long service life. Excellent fit and a firm hold to the screw head prevents slippage and 'cam-out' enabling high operator productivity and reducing the risk of screw head or work-surface damage.
- PH2 x 25mm / 1/4" Hex Shank
- Depth Stop to Countersink Screws
- Fully Hardened for Extra Strength and Durability
- High-grade S2 Alloy Steel for Long Bit Life
- Depth Stop Prevents Splitting or Crushing the Plasterboard
- Manufactured to DIN3126
- Pack of 10, Display Packed