Straight Router Cutter for general routing, grooving and rebating. The cutter body is manufactured from high quality Chrome-Alloy Steel, fully hardened to HRC 40, providing long life. Two high-grade tungsten carbide flutes provide quick, clean and precise cutting with a clean finish to the cut edges. For routing in materials such as chipboard, hard plastics, hardwood, MDF, plywood and softwood. For use on electric routers. Display Packed.
- Diameter: 12.7mm / Blade Length 32mm
- ½" Shank High Quality Chrome-Alloy Steel
- 2 High Grade Tungsten Carbide Cutting Edges (TC)
- For General Routing, Grooving and Rebating
- For Routing Hard and Soft Wood, Hard Plastics
- For use on Electric Routers
- Display Packed