Threaded centre point and outer cutting spur provide clean holes and accurate drilling. Manufactured from high grade carbon steel with precision high-tech heat-treatment. Precision machined flute provides fast removal of debris and rapid drilling. Hexagonal shank locks tightly in a 13mm capacity 3-jaw drill chuck. Ideal For drilling in confined spaces wooden beams, joists, doors and door frames.
Application: Soft Wood / Hard Wood / MDF / Chipboard.
- Sizes: 10mm, 13mm, 16mm, 19mm, 22mm and 25mm
- Overall Length 120mm
- Threaded Centre Point for Easy Start and Accurate Drilling
- Precision Machined Spiral for Stability and Waste Removal.
- Outer Cutting Spur for Clean Holes with Minimal Splintering
- Hex shank for Positive Chuck Lock.
- Ideal For Drilling in Confined Spaces Wooden Beams, Joists.
- Display Packed