52mm Bi-Metal HolesawCode: BS25Barcode: 5039197009799
HSS M3 bi-metal cutting edge provides long life. 4/6tpi enable fast, easy cutting. Ideal for electrical and production work. Use with holesaw arbors. Cutting oil / spray required when cutting metals. For cutting stainless steel, steel, non-ferrous metals, wood and plastic. Ideal for electrical and production work.
Recommended Operating Speeds: Mild Steel 165rpm - Stainless 80rpm - Brass 220rpm - Alu. 245rpm - Wood & Plastic 2000rpm.
Application: Stainless steel, steel, non-ferrous metals, wood and plastic.
- ø52mm (2-1/16") / Cut Depth 35mm
- Heavy Duty Holesaw for Industrial Use
- HSS M3 Bi-Metal Cutting Edge provides Long Life
- 4/6tpi Variable Pitch Teeth enable Fast, Easy Cutting
- Cuts Wood, Metal, Plastics & Plasterboard
- 7/16"-5/8" UNF Thread / Fits BA02 Arbor
- Display Packed