29mm 8% Cobalt HolesawCode: COS029Barcode: 5039197050265
Heavy duty, long life holesaws with a M42 (8% cobalt) bi-metal cutting edge. High strength alloy steel body for rigidity. 4/6tpi variable tooth pitch, ideal for cutting stainless steel.
Recommended Operating Speeds: Mild Steel 300rpm - Stainless 150rpm - Brass 400rpm - Alu. 450rpm - Wood & Plastic 2700rpm.
Application: Stainless steel, cast iron, high alloy steels, wood, metal, aluminium and PVC. Use cutting / tapping spray to reduce tool wear and extend tool life
- ø29mm (1-1/8") / Cut Depth 38mm
- M42 (8%) Cobalt Bi-Metal Cutting Edge
- Heavy Duty, Long Life Holesaw for Industrial Use
- High-strength, Low-Alloy Steel Body for Rigidity
- 4/6tpi Variable Pitch Teeth enable Fast, Easy Cutting
- Ideal for Hard Metal & Stainless Steel
- 3/8"-20 UNF Thread / Fits BA03 Arbor
- Display Packed